Entries open - Monday 25 June 2018
Posters and emails will be sent to teachers inviting entries from students for this year's event.
Entries close - Friday 24 August 2018
Students must submit an entry form by 5pm latest on Friday 24th August. See How to enter.
Information for the fair - 25 & 26 September
All projects must be dropped off at the Trafalgar Centre on Tuesday the 25th September between 8.30 and 9.00am (if this is an issue for you please let us know, we will try and arrange something).
- All projects must be clearly marked with NAME and SCHOOL on the back (it will be impossible for us to register them if not).
- All Science, Technology, and Research project students will be interviewed. Art project students will not be interviewed.
- Students must be present between 9am and 2pm on Tuesday and be supervised by a teacher or parent, we are not responsible for their safety on site.
- We do NOT supply extension cables or guarantee use of electricity. All projects displayed on devices need to be fully charged and have a paper backup.
Students will be advised of their judging times on Tuesday and will need to be at their project at set times.
- Students need to bring food and some homework or reading to keep occupied.
Science Communicator Presentations
Presentations will take place on Tuesday 25th September at the Trafalgar center from 4-6pm.
We will have a guest speaker Norman Ragg, Cawthron aquaculture scientist, talk about the importance of science communication and ocean acidification.
The venue will be open to the public on Wednesday 26 September between 10am and 5pm.