Entries open - Monday 2 July 2018
Posters and emails will be sent to teachers inviting entries from students for this year's event.
Entries close - Friday 7 September 2018
Students must submit an entry form by 5pm latest on Friday 7th September. See How to enter.
Information for the fair - 25 & 26 September
All projects must be brought to the Trafalgar Centre on Monday 24th September between 9am and 5pm or latest Tuesday 25th September between 8.30am and 9.00am
- All projects must be clearly marked with NAME and SCHOOL on the back (it will be impossible for us to register them if not).
- All Science, Technology, and Research project students will be interviewed. Art project students will not be interviewed.
- Students must be present between 9am and 2pm on Tuesday and be supervised by a teacher or parent, we are not responsible for their safety on site.
- We do NOT supply extension cables or guarantee use of electricity. All projects displayed on devices need to be fully charged and have a paper backup.
Students will be advised of their judging times on Tuesday and will need to be at their project at set times.
- Students need to bring food and some homework or reading to keep occupied. Please minimise your rubbish and ensure you take any personal waste away with you.
Science Communicator Presentations
Presentations will take place on Tuesday 25th September at the Trafalgar center from 3-5pm.
We will have a guest speaker Sam Murray, a Cawthron analytical services scientist, talk about his work at Cawthron.
The venue will be open to the public on Wednesday 26 September between 9am and 5pm.