Entries open - Monday 20 July 2020
Posters and emails will be sent to teachers inviting entries from students for this year's event.
Entries close - Friday 28 August 2020
Students must submit an entry form by 5pm latest on Friday 30th August. See How to enter.
Information for the Expo - 21, 21 & 23 September
All projects must be brought to the venue on Monday 21 September between 1pm and 5pm (or latest by arrangement Tuesday 22 September between 8am and 9am)
- All projects must be clearly marked with NAME and SCHOOL on the back (it will be impossible for us to register them if not).
- All Science, Technology, and Research project students will be interviewed. Art project students will not be interviewed.
- For judging, all students must be present between 9am and 2pm on Tuesday and be supervised by a teacher or parent. We are not responsible for their safety on site.
- We do NOT supply extension cables or guarantee use of electricity. All projects displayed on devices need to be fully charged and have a paper backup.
Students will be advised of their judging times and will need to be at their project at set times.
- Students need to bring food and some homework or reading to keep occupied. Please minimise your rubbish and ensure you take any personal waste away with you.
Science Communicator Presentations
Presentations will take place on Tuesday 22 September at a time TBC.
We will have a Cawthron scientist guest speaker to talk about their work at Cawthron.
The venue will be open to the public on Wednesday 23 September.