Original generation time 1,228.8157 seconds.
Cache Loaded in: 0.0337 seconds.
Conditions of Entry
Projects which do not comply with these conditions and rules will be disqualified.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor(s) only, however advice may be sought from any source and special components (e.g. transformers and glassware) may be purchased. The major construction must be the work of the exhibitor(s).
- Exhibitors must prepare their exhibit on a stand as a complete, self-contained unit. No parts may be attached to tables, walls or floor. The base of the exhibit must not exceed 1.200 x 0.750 metres.
- register between 8:30-9.30am on the judging day
- install their exhibit by the latest 9.30am
- be present for judging interviews between 10.00am and 1pm. It is recommended that exhibitors bring a packed lunch, reading material or homework for the day. Interview times will be provided at registration
- Projects must not collected before the assigned time and day as advised on registration. Projects that have not been collected will be destroyed.
- Each exhibit must be labelled with name, school on the back of the exhibit
- Exhibitors are requested to check carefully not only the spelling of anything they write, but also the accuracy of their statements. Both types of error will be taken into account by the Judges.
- All explanations should be in bold lettering, legible from one and a half to two metres away. (Competition numbers will be supplied at the Fair).
- An exhibit that has been awarded a prize may not be re-entered in any subsequent Science Fair.
- Prizes and awards will be announced at the prize giving event.
- Competitors must abide by the rules of the competition