Original generation time 2.2940 seconds.
Cache Loaded in: 0.0480 seconds.
Conditions of Entry
Projects which do not comply with these conditions will be disqualified.
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor(s) only, however advice may be sought from any source and special components (e.g. transformers and glassware) may be purchased. The major construction must be the work of the exhibitor(s).
- Exhibitors must prepare their exhibit on a stand as a complete, self-contained unit. No parts may be attached to tables, walls or floor. The base of the exhibit must not exceed 1.2 x 0.75 metres.
- register and install their exhibit by the latest 9.00am on judging day
- be present for judging interviews. It is recommended that exhibitors bring a packed lunch, reading material or homework for the day. Interview times will be provided at registration
- Projects must not collected before the assigned time and day as advised on registration. Projects that have not been collected will be destroyed.
- Each exhibit must be labelled with name, school on the back of the exhibit
- Exhibitors are requested to check carefully not only the spelling of anything they write, but also the accuracy of their statements. Both types of error will be taken into account by the Judges.
- All explanations should be in bold lettering, legible from 2 metres away.
- An exhibit that has been awarded a prize may not be re-entered in any subsequent Cawthron Science Fair.
- Prizes and awards will be announced at the prize giving event.
- Competitors must abide by the rules of the competition